We Can Help You Sponsor Your Family You can become a sponsor if you are: a Canadian citizen, or a permanent resident at least 18 years old living in Canada: If you are a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when […]


  We can help you obtain a Canadian Student Visa: More than 90,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools. […]


We can help you apply for a Canadian Work Permit! What do I need to apply for a work permit? It depends on: the job you want to do the program you want to apply for whether or not your job requires a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) In most cases, you […]


Visit Canada with a Tourist Visa: Canada welcomes you as a tourist. Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer. Most travellers need a valid entry document such as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visa to visit […]


Apply For a Provincial Nominee Program Entrepreneur Visa How the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) works This program is for workers who: have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory want to live in that province, and want to become permanent […]


Who can apply as a refugee claimant? There are two ways to apply for refugee protection in Canada: 1) You can make a claim when you arrive in Canada, at the port of entry. This could be at an airport, a seaport or a Canada-United States border crossing. At ports […]