Visit Canada with a Tourist Visa:
Canada welcomes you as a tourist. Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer.
Most travellers need a valid entry document such as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visa to visit Canada. This will depend on:
- the type of travel document you plan to travel with,
- the country that issued your travel document, and
- your nationality.
To visit Canada, you will need to meet some basic requirements, such as:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
- be in good health,
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions,
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
- have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. It depends on things such as how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.)
You may also need a:
- medical exam and
- letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
CONTACT US TODAY! Talk to us about obtaining a Visitor Visa for you or family member. You can contact us directly by telephone 604-685-4726 or by using the form bellow: